Frequently Asked Questions
You can check the email address you entered during checkout or follow the link below:
You can see the production time in the product page, handmade customized products usually take 1-3 weeks to make, thank you for your patience. Note: This is only the production time, not the product arrival time!
• Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting (outdoor daylight is best)
• Try to take the photo at eye level with your pet
• They don't need to be looking at the camera
• Try to get a close up so we can see your pet's unique features
• Make sure the photo is not blurry
• Make sure no features (e.g. ears!) are out of frame - we can't add them if they aren't in the original photo
• Ensure that the fur color in the photo is not affected by bad lighting. If the fur in the photo is not accurate to real life, the fur in the design won't be either
We have a team dedicated to checking photos as orders are placed. If there's an issue with your photo, we'll let you know very quickly via email.
If we do need a new photo from you, this may lengthen your delivery time by a few days.
Please note that if you refuse to provide a new photo after we have informed you that the original photo may not result in the best quality artwork, then we cannot refund you. It's your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the photo you provide.
We do not accept returns or refunds because your order is completely unique and custom built just for you and your pet.
We will communicate with you and send you photos several times after production is complete, so please let us know if anything is amiss! Our artists can correct any imperfections and make sure it matches your furry friend, so you can be confident you'll 100% love our artwork.